59 years of experience!
Ski School Royer
WM Ski School Royer Ramsau
Over 50 years
The WM Ski School Royer was founded in 1961 by Siegmund Royer which means we have over 50 years of experience in teaching people how to ski.
We use the latest teaching methods and tools teamed with the ideal choice of terrain to ensure learning to ski is fun and varied.
- The ski school that cares about you and your progress
- Over 50 years of experience teamed with modern teaching methods ensures success
- Learning skiing is fun for young and young at heart at the Ski School Royer
Reach your Goals Fast and Inexpensively - Guaranteed!
- Our ski instructors from the local area are qualified to teach all age groups
- Over 50 years of experience in teaching people how to ski
- Learning is much easier when you're having fun
- We offer a few different options for ski lessons
- In groups or private lessons
- Conducted in group sizes that optimize learning
Please note that our ski lessons always start on
Sundays and Mondays at 10:00 am.
Privat Lessons for
Adults & Children
We make sure that you have a good time because
learning is much easier when you're having fun.
Private lessons are the best way to fast track your skiing! We tailor our private lesson to your needs to ensure you make the most progress. You can decide when and where you would like to start and finish the lesson. Ideal for families, one on one, ski safaris or ski touring.
Our meeting place is located in the village of Ramsau (Ort) at the Klang Ski Lift across the church. On request, we can organise a transfer, to and from your hotel.
Whilst your Little Ones
are Learning How to Ski ...
The infrastructure nearby is ideal for parents wanting to make the most of their mountain holiday. Large parks and open areas for skiing, winter hiking, cross country skiing, horse and sleigh rides and cosy restaurants are all in the close vicinity.
Over 50 years of experience teamed with modern teaching methods ensures success...
Full Day Ski Kindergarten
from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
includes ski lessons and lunch.
Unlimited Skiing in Ramsau am Dachstein
Ski Resort Ramsau am Dachstein - Ski Amadé
Winter Holidays in
Ramsau am Dachstein
Special offers for families, fantastic slopes and the original character of the area – this is what characterises the extensive ski resort of Ramsau am Dachstein. The alpine infrastructure provides everything you need for a high-class skiing holiday – far from mass tourism.
On the plateau of Ramsau the sun shines from morning till evening. This turns our skiing slopes into the sunniest pistes in all over Austria.
- 12 Lifts
- 25 kilometres of slopes for skiers of all levels on 1,200 to 1,700 metres above sea level
- slopes also with artificial snow
- fun parks
- carving slopes
- racing slopes
- Kali's Winter World for Kids
- night toboggan run
- Rittisberg Coaster
- beautiful lodges, sun terraces, etc.